CropBytes: A Starters GuideSandeep Reddy
If you have trouble getting started, kindly read our quick guide.
So now you have logged in and you have your assets in hand.
You can take on either of the two roles in the game or both.
The Happy Farmer.
Grow your crops, raise and breed your animals & become a farming tycoon.
Earn Tron as you build you farming empire.
- Crop Land: Water and seeds are required to start the cultivation process.
It takes 36 hours for the crops to be harvested. (Right now only corn seeds are available, many more coming soon.)
- Trees: They just need water, and will produce fruits in 5days.
- Food grinding mills: Our animals eat ground food, so crops need to be processed. Once your crop or fruits are harvested, you can rent out a mill from other players to grind and convert them into food.
- Livestock: Animals have health bars, If they are not fed on time, their health will reduce & eventually they will stop producing extracts until you bring them back to health.
You also need to give your animals fruit feed every Sunday or else they will lose 10% of their health.
Remember! feed your animals daily.
Food quantity, output and extract production time differ for each type of animal.
The Game Index has all the info you need to plan and organize your farm.
**Tip: A well-organized farm will give you more output, and hence more TRX!!
The Busy Trader
Trading is quite simple, it’s just like any other open exchange.
Assets here are categorized into 3 types.
- Produce: Extracts from your animals, land & Trees(milk, corn, fruit, etc).
The Game Index has all the info you need.
- Game Cards: Can be acquired from certain animals or trade.
*Some assets can only be purchased with game cards.
- Premium Assets: Superheros, Houses, Windmills, Solar Panels can be traded with players as well.
You can buy and sell these as an when required. Just list your price, and players can buy it off you from the open market.